Training and achieving success
I’ll keep this blog short and simple:
- Train at such a high level, so that when game time comes, it’ll be impossible for the game to be any harder than your training has been.
- If you train like everyone trains, then you’re going to have similar results. You must go above and beyond with your training in order to separate yourself from the competition.
- Focus on one area and become a master of it. It’s not about saying “I know that or understand that” but instead “I’ve mastered that.”
- Don’t be average in several areas when you can be great in one area. If you want to be the best then you have to concentrate your efforts in one area.
- Success is not a cake walk; it’s not a visit to Disneyland. It comes from hours and hours of daily dedication in one specific area. Focus your energy and efforts.